Covid-19 Public Health Guidelines will be followed
The concert will take place RAIN or SHINE. Some 10×10 tents will be available on a first come first serve basis. If you have your own, tent/umbrella feel free to bring and set it up the day of the concert.
Access to the ballfield is for adults 19+. Tickets are selling quickly so get yours before they are gone! Tickets are $30.00 each.
No children, under 19, or pets are permitted within the ballfield.
The Breaking Waves executives have been working closely with public health and are following guidelines to ensure our attendees are safe.
2 ZONES ONLY! (No more pods of people!)
- Signage will be posted at the entrance to the ballfield to enforce no entry if you are feeling unwell.
- Sanitizer will be provided in each zone (entry/exit, bar, washrooms, etc.)
- Each zone will have its own entry/exit, bar, hand wash stations and washrooms.
- 6 foot Social distancing between household/social bubbles (10-person).
- Masks are required on entry, while moving within your zone, and while dancing with your bubble.
Any changes to public health restrictions will be reflected on our Facebook page.
CONTACT TRACING – if purchasing tickets for your household/social bubble (10-person) the ticket purchaser will be the primary contact, but should be able to provide the names of all those in their party if requested. Non household/social bubble ticket purchases will be required to provide name and phone/email information at time of purchase.
The preferred method of payment is e-transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org) but arrangements for cash payments can be made. All tickets must be paid for in full by Wednesday, July 28th, 2021.
COMMUNITY YARD SALE!
8am-11am at the Freeport Ballfield
Call or text Alicia Hall to book your spot!
Digby Area Recreation Kids Zone
53 Overcove Road, Freeport